Wherever you are in the world, good morning, good afternoon or good evening and welcome to my blog.
I’ve been nominated for the Liebster Award by Yasmin Isabella! I want to say a huge thank you as this means alot to me. It’s such an awesome feeling for the effort you put into your blog to be recognised by other bloggers! And if you haven’t checked out Yasmin’s blog before, be sure to do so. She posts about lifestyle, beauty and chats – all my favourite things to read about.
If you are unfamiliar with how The Liebster Awards work, each blogger who is nominated has to answer the questions written by the blogger who nominated them, nominate 5 other bloggers for the award and write their own questions for their selected nominees.
1. What are your top 5 beauty products?
Before makeup, skincare definitley comes first for me. Being a teenager i’m going through this sucky time in my life where I get spots. But as long as I take care of my skin it’s okay. So the top 5 products that make me feel beautiful are …
– Clarins Daily Energizer Cleansing Gel (cleanser)
– Clains Daily Energizer Wake-Up Booster (toner)
– Clarins Daily Energizer Cream-Gel (moisturizer)
– Mario Badescu Facial Spray
– Loreal Paris Volume Million Lashes (mascara)
This is such a hard one for me! Can I say three?
I think either Vancouver, Canada (I went in peak Summer) because I loved the vibrancy and atmosphere of the place. There is so always so much to do and see. And concidering Vancouver is a HUGE city, it’s interesting I always felt safe there.
Or Spain because the people are so good hearted, they make delicious food and the setting is absolutley beautiful.
Or lastly: Vienna, Austria. Vienna is rich in cultural heritage. A place full of historic buildings preserved amoungst the buzz of the urban city.
3. Favourite Youtube Channel?
Conan Gray. All of his videos are so relaxing and something I look forward to watching in my downtime. He also has a beautiful singing voice!
4. If you won $1 Million, what would you spend it on?
I’d put some into savings, take my family travelling, do alot of shopping and get involved/ donate to a charity that I care about i.e. instead of just giving money to the organisation I would want to travel there and help.
5. What do you do when your sad to cheer yourself up?
I talk to someone. Family or friend, talking helps to get the emotions out.
6. Favourite memory from school?
Probably school camp. Everyday was something fun and excting that we’d do as a class. There’s always some gossip and pranks.
7. What’s your favourite book?
The Apothecary by Malie Meloy. You should read it.
8. Do you own any pets? What are they?
I own a cat named Zazu who loves food and cuddles. He’s literally sitting on my lap as I write this.
9. Describe your style?
Changing all the time. Right now i’m into the whole bell-bottom trousers and denim jacket look. You could say retro I suppose.
10. Favourite part about blogging?
Being able to put your thoughts and ideas somewhere that they won’t be forgotten. Also interacting with other bloggers!
11. How are you feeling today?
Productive! I have a list of things I need to get done and I’m sorting through them. It’s also the weekend which means alot more time to blog! Yay!
1. What fictional place would you most like to go?
2. If you could turn any activity into an Olympic sport, what would you have a good chance at winning medal for?
3. What songs have you completely memorized?
4. What state or country do you never want to go back to?
5. Are you usually early or late?
6. What age do you wish you could permanently be?
7. What is something that a ton of people are obsessed with but you just don’t get the point of?
8. Where is the most interesting place you’ve been?
9. How different was your life one year ago?
10. Where would you spend all your time if you could?
11. They say that everyone has a book in them. What would your book be about?
Thank you for reading!
And again thanks to Yasmin for nominating me.
What is your favourite question that I have selected for my nominees?
Tell me how you’d answer it in the comments below!
– Emma x